Effective communication starts with great interpreters.
Gain access to the best interpreters with Linguabee. Hire them with confidence, by learning about their qualifications and ratings from the community.
Find your interpreter in minutes.
Post your request and get bids from local interpreters. Chat with interpreters and hire them with the click of a button.
Linguabee has put the power of choosing who our interpreters are back in our hands. I no longer have to deal with ‘surprise dates’ from traditional agencies nor suffer from accessibility anxiety!-- Bekah, a Deaf consumer
Personal experience has clearly taught me that those Deaf people who are in control of who they hire as an interpreter are more successful in their line of work.-- Interpreter
- View interpreter profiles and ratings.
- Transparency in pricing.
- Handpick qualified interpreters.
- Message interpreters directly.
- Manage multiple requests/bids easily.
- Provide Feedback/Rating after assignment.
Perfect for: Consumers who want to choose interpreters that best fit their needs and provide feedback to raise the professional interpreting standards.
- Establish your own rates.
- Automatic invoicing.
- Public profiles to showcase your qualifications.
- Improve your profession through direct feedback.
- Always clear on assignment expectations.
- Direct relationships with consumers.
Perfect for: Interpreters who value consumer’s choice & transparency.
- Drastically cut down interpreting costs.
- Coordinate and approve requests in one place.
- Manage organization list of interpreters.
- Centralize billing.
- Reports and analytics.
Perfect for: Organizations who are looking to save costs and streamline the process of coordinating, providing, and billing for interpreting services.
Save even more by subscribing to our platform to manage staff interpreters, direct hires, and/or interpreters and handle accounting yourselves. Contact our Happy Bees at email@example.com to learn more and to ask for a demo.
Providing Effective Communication Access
"When an auxiliary aid or service is requested by someone with a disability, you must provide an opportunity for that person to request the auxiliary aids and services of their choice, and you must give primary consideration to the individual’s choice."